Thursday, February 21, 2013

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi Olivia!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot

I have always wanted to feel at home at sea, so i guess this is what it feels like.

If you want to feel home at
sea, you should see this hotel ► http://22hotels.com/maldives-hotels-resorts/shangri-las-villingili-resort-and-spa-maldives/
+1229 - 341 comments - 254 sharesView or comment on this post »
Behind the Curtain

This was the night that I refer to as that night of Northern Lights. It was that spectacular. I spent a lot of time at a place called Dverghamrar, the dwarf rocks, which is along the ring road on the way east to Skaftafell. With basalt columns and a few planted trees, it's a rather spooky place at night, but the Aurora was so magical and so bright that it chased the shadows away.

~~~

Interested in prints? I have a selection available on my website: derek-k.smugmug.com
Please contact...
...and 108 more photos.
+334 - 87 comments - 46 sharesView or comment on this post »
This notification was sent to olivia.john67@gmail.com. Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment